Thursday, December 12, 2013

Medical Illustrator
Duties and Responsibilities:
 Medical Illustrator creates pictures in books, magazines, journals, and educational films. They draw part of the human body. They make parts of the body like ears, noises and more for the people that are deformed or had been though surgery and have gotten deformed. Sometimes Medical illustrator creates artificial human parts. 
  

Salary: $35,000-$50,000

Education:
They should take art and science in high school. In college they need to major in art or science. They also can minor in both art sciences. The majored of medical illustrator have a master’s degree in medical illustrator.


Reflection: I don’t think this job would be for me but it does sound fun to work in. I don’t think it’s for me because I don’t have a talent to draw but it would be cool to work in that career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment